Andrew Brown - Bermondsey Street

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next
Current: 1 of 9
Wednesday 21 March 2007 12.13pm
I see this is nearly due to open (this is the retail unit next to Coffee @). I googled it this morning, but could not find any info.
PKM
Wednesday 21 March 2007 2.02pm
I thought it looked like a clothes shop - its very decadently decorated with glass chandeliers. It could be a restaurant. As long as its not an estate agent!
Wednesday 21 March 2007 2.13pm
It's a hairdressers.

The unit next to that I've heard is going to be a 'high end' womans clothing boutique
Wednesday 21 March 2007 2.43pm
Good. It's about time that women with high ends were catered for around Bermondsey St.

...if you press it, they will come.
Wednesday 21 March 2007 3.47pm
Surely you mean split ends?
Wednesday 21 March 2007 4.49pm
All sounds good to me, although I'm not sure about the 'high end' womens' clothing boutique...will have to avoid Bermondsey St. now when I'm with the girlfriend!
Wednesday 21 March 2007 5.11pm
Are you saying your girlfriend is high-end? I think I'd have to be careful calling Mrs I names like that ;0)

...if you press it, they will come.
Wednesday 21 March 2007 7.04pm
I just call her expensive!
Wednesday 21 March 2007 11.19pm
Please can somebody post a review of Andrew Brown when it opens? I'm in the US for the next five months so won't have a chance to try it, but would prefer to get a hair cut locally rather than go to Charles Worthington in the City (which is good, but expensive). Particularly interested in a male perspective...

Thanks
Tuesday 27 March 2007 1.41pm
It is indeed a hairdressers official opening is Thursday the 29th of March. I was lucky enough to get an advanced preview when i went in and got a mens hair cut this week while they were test running the place. Andrew Brown cut my hair he is the proprietor and senior stylist he was very good, certainly knows his stuff. The decor of the place is worth seeing alone very decadently decorated great chandeliers! although the place wasn't completly finished when i was in there 'still the odd workmen' the atmospher seemed good which i like in a hairdresseres the staff were very friendly and relaxed. The range of hair products they sell are called 'bumble & bumble' which is a new one on me apparently a NY company seemed to be very good quality, so ended up buying some as you do! They hadn't got the complete salon price list when i was in there but from what i could see it all seemed very reasonable. I will definately be back.......
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next
Current: 1 of 9

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: