Help! I need a van, or a man with a van?????

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 22 March 2007 2.59pm
Dear All

It pains me to tell you that i am having to leave Shad Thames! After 2 years of living round here i will be sadder to leave this area of London than any other i have ever lived in.

Does anyone know of a good, cheap van hire place near to me? Just spoke to Thrifty on Tower Bridge Road but they hardly speak English so not much joy there.

If anyone knows of anything i could hire for a weekend or a good man-with-a-van service i'd really appreciate it!

Will miss the SE1 Forum too.

Vickles
Thursday 22 March 2007 5.32pm
Recent man & van thread:
http://www.london-se1.co.uk/forum/read/1/66856

Recent-ish van hire thread:
http://www.london-se1.co.uk/forum/read/1/58658

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Thursday 22 March 2007 7.07pm
1van1.com or is it onevanone.com; something like that - the cheapest the last time I hired. Truckpoint/Carpoint used to be the cheapest, but the congestion charge has done for them.
Lu
Wednesday 28 March 2007 1.11pm
I just used Aussie Man & Van for a move and they were great - last weekend. Really fast and not that pricey. Im feeling a bit evangelical about them as they helped out during a really difficult move.

Good luck.

www.aussiemanandvan.com I think.

Or call 0208 870 4003.
Tuesday 9 October 2012 12.09am
Hi,

Iv'e just moved in and i use finest man and van. Really nice and professional. Competitive pricing, this was my first time so wasn't sure what to expect but overall was really impressed.

Their site is man and van
Monday 19 November 2012 10.51am
'james1001' - I would advise you to familiarise yourself with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008, which specifically prohibit traders from pretending to be customers of their own business.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: