Lost Wedding Band.

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 22 March 2007 7.21pm
Hi Everyone,

Having proudly worn my wedding band since our wedding on the 14th Feb, I've gone and lost it!!

Very sure I dropped it in Mill Street, or on the river front between All Bar One and Mill Street. If by any miracle someone reading this has found it, then please get in touch. It's a six mil platinum band.

Thanks!!
Thursday 22 March 2007 8.58pm
It often happens. Generally they are to be found in the bar, having left the disco to locum.
Friday 23 March 2007 7.40am
Oh dear...it's a long shot I'm afraid. Did you have such cold hands it dropped off? I was once in the sea and made a sweeping gesture with my hand and my ring flew off into the depths. Have the new one fitted TIGHT - although you'll probably have to take it off if you have a baby and your fingers swell a bit. Never mind, you're still married. Be happy.
Friday 23 March 2007 9.38am
Sorry to hear about your ring.
It made me think of the Woody Allen film "Match Point", when the evil guy tries to throw The Ring in the Thames and for a split second, it can either go forward or fall back like a tennis ball on the net.
Friday 23 March 2007 4.04pm
i lost my wedding ring whilst on honeymoon in Thailand. I was in a club, dancing away, and being hot and sweaty, The Ring just flew off my finger, and i heard it clatter across the floor. luckily several japanese blokes had torches on their key rings, and helped me find it. I've since had it shortened (? smallened? resized), so that it fits, and only comes off if i'm really trying hard to get it off (not that i do - it stays on when i do the washing up).
good luck with finding it though.

p.s. good to see Mapmaker back again! Where have you been?!
Friday 23 March 2007 9.22pm
JonR wrote:
p.s. good to see Mapmaker back again! Where have you been?!

Looking for the ring. To be found at any good opera house near you.
Saturday 24 March 2007 7.07am
It's on BBC 2.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network