Dog Friendly pubs etc

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Wednesday 28 March 2007 11.57am
Does anyone know any pub which allow small well behaved dogs ? Or now that the sun is out any restaurants with outside areas which would do the same. The only pub I know which will allow it is the Mayflower. Cheers all !
Lu
Wednesday 28 March 2007 1.26pm
Hi

The Hide on Bermondsey Street lets small well behaved dogs in. Its more of a bar than pub.

And the Rose on corner of Snows Fields and Weston Street (I think) lets small dogs in.

Lu
Wednesday 28 March 2007 3.22pm
The Anchor Tap let dogs in and the Dean Swift is usually small dog-friendly.

Not a restaurant, but we ate at the Woolpack last summer as they let me take my dog into their beer garden.
Wednesday 28 March 2007 6.20pm
This Dog Friendy Search Engine recommends the Royal Oak - not been there, with or without a dog so can't comment! - woof
Wednesday 28 March 2007 9.57pm
I've often seen dogs in the Oak. They have regulars cassed Jessie and Oscar!
Sunday 1 April 2007 5.18pm
The Garrison and the Woolpack on Bermondsey Street both allow well-behaved dogs on their premises.

I think that I would try to avoid their peak times, though !
Monday 2 August 2010 1.08pm
This is quite old and was just wondering if these pubs still have the same dog policy and can recommend any other pubs?
Monday 2 August 2010 1.57pm
While we're on that sort of subject do any of our local pubs have cats? I like a cat with my pint, but the Blind Beggar, Shakespeare's Head, Holly Bush, etc, are all a bit of a trek.
Monday 2 August 2010 4.43pm
beingjdc wrote:
While we're on that sort of subject do any of our local pubs have cats? I like a cat with my pint, but the Blind Beggar, Shakespeare's Head, Holly Bush, etc, are all a bit of a trek.

The Old School Yard on Long Lane sometimes has a Bengal roaming. He's fantastic and you can play fight with him.
Tuesday 3 August 2010 6.43am
Oh wow, Bengals are one of my favourites. I'm so there :D

Is he called Stevens?
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: