Photographer needed

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 5 April 2007 12.03am
Does anyone know of a good photographer who can take photos at my civil partnership ceremony in June and also during the evening reception. Both taking place in Southwark.

Have arranged a great location for the reception, thanks to replies on SE1 Direct - now hoping to sort out the photo man !

Any info would be appreciated
Thursday 5 April 2007 8.26am
A couple of relevant recent threads:

http://www.london-se1.co.uk/forum/read/1/66590
http://www.london-se1.co.uk/forum/read/1/63201

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Thursday 5 April 2007 9.53am
I've got my picture taken by kelvin brown (www.kelvinbrown.co.uk) and would certainly recommend him
Sunday 8 April 2007 9.26pm
Hi there, I'm a photographer and I would be able to photograph your civil partnership. Even if you think you have found someone to photograph your special day, I am confident I can not only provide you with superior images and services but I will also be cheaper. I have extensive photographic knowledge and experience with a good folio of work that I can show you. I can provide a service to meet all your needs which will ensure your special day is recorded and captured to it full extent.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Tom Bright
Thursday 3 April 2008 6.07pm
Dear Tom

I too now need a photographer ideally for civil partnership ceremony and evening reception taking place on Sat 24th May. Is this something you might consider?

Richard
Thursday 3 April 2008 8.57pm
My friend does photography as well as his day job and has displayed and sold his photographs in a gallery, as well as doing some wedding photography. His website is

www.hearmeroar.co.uk

his photography is a little bit different, getting people to do fun group poses etc as well as the more traditional shots.

If you are interested then drop me a message and I can pass on your details to him.

Otherwise, happy ceremony!!
Best Wishes
Friday 4 April 2008 9.00am
Hi Richard
I'm a locally based photographer. I have photographed a lot of civil partnerships, including that of boroughpaul who first started this post. My web address is www.kelvinbrown.co.uk
If you are interested, get in touch.
Regards
Kelvin
Friday 4 April 2008 11.02am
Very good portfolio Kevin, maybe on my CP next year I will get in touch with you.
x
Friday 4 April 2008 11.24am
Hi Richard,

I noticed you were looking for a photographer, and while not wanting to take work away from the professionals I was wondering if you'd be interested in having a back-up photographer from an enthusiastic amateur in digital photography looking to build up her portfolio.

I have had photos published and it looks like I've got an exhibition coming up later this year so I guess I'm not totally amateur - but here's a link to some of my portraiture photos so that you can decide for yourself if it's what you're looking for:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/steveandeleanor/sets/72157604378041182/

They include photos taken at a wedding last year - I like to think I've improved since then but it gives you an idea of my style.

If you want to follow up on this please get in touch
(and if anyone else is tying the knot in the area feel free to contact me too). I don't mind taking the photos for free as long as you see me as a back-up for some bonus photos and not a replacement for a professional!
Thursday 10 April 2008 9.05pm
Hi Richard,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. If you would like to contact me directly at tombright@talk21.com we can discuss your requirements in more detail.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Tom

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: