Dentist recommendation

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Friday 6 April 2007 12.34am
Anyone especially happy with their dentist? I've read an earlier thread and I'm thinking of Anobil in Tower Bridge Rd and MP Dental by Bermondsey Station (SE16). Thanks.
Friday 6 April 2007 1.06am
There were plans for a new dental surgery at Bermondsey Spa so that might be worth a look, although I'm not sure whether it has opened yet?
Friday 6 April 2007 7.54am
I have an absolutely ruinously expensive dentist in Wimpole Street and would love to find someone reliable locally who doesnt charge a bomb.
Friday 6 April 2007 8.52am
I go to Anobil on Tower Bridge Road, and they are fine. They handled my wisdom tooth extraction well and it was pretty easy to register. Its also easy to get an appointment.
Friday 6 April 2007 9.53am
I go to the Barbican practice and it's really very good. It's a short walk across Blackfriars bridge away from SE1 and they are excellent and really reasonably priced, too.

http://www.barbicandentalcare.com/
Saturday 14 April 2007 8.38pm
I go to Y K Ho in Waterloo Road - superb dentist and very reasonable.

Jenny
Tuesday 22 January 2008 12.06pm
Went to Anobil on Tower Bridge Road yesterday and found the service excellent and the dentist I saw delightful. They are taking new NHS patients.

Chris
Wednesday 23 January 2008 4.29pm
My friend recommended Surrey Quays dental surgery off Salter Road (ok not SE1 but close enough), they are taking on NHS patients at the moment as well. I have my first appointment on Monday, and it's been at least 10 years since I last went, I'll update after I been to let you all know if it's any good.
Friday 1 February 2008 2.47pm
not se1 but good enough that ive stayed with them despite moving away from sw11

battersea preventative dental practice on battersea bridge road

its a hop along on the 344 from the elephant

superb, young , not patronising and they do the nhs stuff for anything non-cosmetic and you pay for 'upgrades' reasonably
Saturday 2 February 2008 6.59pm
Further to Kara's post, I would also recommend that dentist (Surrey Docks Dental Practice)

I hope you don't mind if I post the link?
http://www.surreydocksdental.co.uk/

You can catch the bus 381 to there, fortunately for me I can walk as I live nearby. BTW they are accepting new NHS patients.

I'm currently getting my filling replaced and dreading it, fortunately the dentists there are nice and friendly.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: