Shunt Bar under London Bridge

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 10 April 2007 12.03pm
I've been here a few times and have to say just how cool this place is. It's under LB and is a vast cavernous space. It only opens from Weds - Sat, but if you get a chance I really recommend it.
It's in the downstairs bit of LB and is not recognisable with any name, just a single door leading to the longest walk to the bar area I have ever seen. Still I'd say it's my favourite place to go for somewhere a bit different and great to have in SE1.
Tuesday 10 April 2007 4.29pm
Is it open Saturday? Usually only Wed-Fri.

It is now membership only though for 5 you can gain entry to what has to be the most original venue of London. Preference is given to members as it fills so don't leave it too late.
Tuesday 10 April 2007 4.47pm
I have only been to Shunt once but it is the most original and strange place to have a drink! Does anyone know how much membership is?
Tuesday 10 April 2007 5.18pm
All the groovy details at www.shunt.co.uk

Great venue !
Wednesday 11 April 2007 9.11am
Yes it is open on Saturday's. I think it is 5 to get in, but if you have a SE1 deal card then you and a guest can get in for free.
Thursday 12 April 2007 7.19am
Where do you get an SE1 deal card from? I've never heard of it!
Thursday 12 April 2007 8.22am
mickyBoy_se1 wrote:
Where do you get an SE1 deal card from? I've never heard of it!
They're not SE1 cards - they're London Bridge DealCards for people who work in the London Bridge BID Company area. See this recent thread:
http://www.london-se1.co.uk/forum/read/1/68614

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: