Cheap Honest Electrician

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3
Current: 3 of 3
jimf Friday 2 May 2008 5.39pm
Hi people, my dad is an honest and reliable qualified electrician (in the london area) who is also able to carry out building work if required, very experienced with many happy customers, currently getting his work from the recommendation of previous customers. If any one would like to contact him you can phone his mobile on 07706993523, his name is Ted Fall, he offers free quotes, no job is too small. PM me for any additional information.

All the best,

James Fall
Adriana Tuesday 27 January 2009 1.44pm
My boyfriend is an electrician and has done work for other people in the area. He is very reliable and great rates (he is also honest which is hard to come by in trades people). please give him a ring: Rory 07941753860.

Here is one local response:
http://www.london-se1.co.uk/forum/read/1/103197
mikaylawilson Friday 16 April 2010 10.35am
Local Cheap Electrician - hire a local cheap electrician to do electrical work for less locally. looking for a local cheap electrician then check out electricians locally offering discounts at AllTradesUk.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3
Current: 3 of 3

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions