Dreamweaver - private tutor needed in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 10 April 2007 1.54pm
Hi All

I'm looking for a private tutor who can get me up to speed in Dreamweaver. I live in the Shad Thames area and would ideally like for a tutor to come to my flat (I'm pregnant and not enjoying the delights of London transport at the moment!).

Many thanks

Tuesday 10 April 2007 4.32pm
Dreamweaver - evokes romantic notions of faeries sitting spinning gossamer webs?

is this so?

p.s. whens babe due...
Tuesday 10 April 2007 5.21pm
If only Dreamweaver did involve spinning golden webs - I would be a lot richer and happier than I am now!!! ;)

Baby due in August. Clearly very well planned - have always wanted to give birth in scorching hot weather! Hopefully the air conditioning at St Thomas' won't pack in!
Tuesday 10 April 2007 8.03pm

Sorry, don't know of any pvt tutors - but while you are waiting have you done a quick Google for "dreamweaver tutorials" - there are loads out there.
Wednesday 11 April 2007 9.53am
Hi Boss Stree Bloke

I'm rubbish with online tutorials - I need my hand held!!! But thanks for the advice. Any normal person would be using the free resources online!
Wednesday 11 April 2007 11.12pm
if only you were using Adobe GoLive I could give you some pointers as I live in the Shad Thames area too but my Dreamweaver knowledge is not good!
Thursday 12 April 2007 7.49am
I use Dreamweaver all day at work, mainly for client side scripting. I could probably help you out at weekends if that's any good.

Otherwise there are short courses at the London College of Printing in Elephant:

Good luck.
Thursday 12 April 2007 11.18am
Do you really need Dreamweaver ?

There are much easier but still powerful programs like Rapidweaver.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: