SE1 Celebs

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 1 of 5
Thursday 12 April 2007 2.30pm
I just saw Clive James at the bottom of Tooley St, near jucntion with Tanner Street, looking rather hot and flustered in his black shirt.
Thursday 12 April 2007 3.18pm
Think he lives around Shad Thames - he can often be seen in Cafe Nero in More London too.

Also locals are Paul O'Grady and Patrick Stewart.
Thursday 12 April 2007 3.28pm
CJ also has a house in Cambridge where his wife is an academic.
Thursday 12 April 2007 4.32pm
Thursday 12 April 2007 5.03pm
I see Clive James walking down Mill Street quite often. The first time could have been embarrassing - he looks and walks like my dad so I was just about to bound over to accost him and demand to know what he was doing in my manor... Luckily I realised who he was just in time.

I have also been attacked by Paul O'Grady's dogs on Queen Elizabeth Street, and seen Emily Watson a couple of times.

And, I once went into the bag shop on Shad Thames just after Maureen Lipman had been in - now there's famous....

Finally, I see Jackiey Jade Goody's mum quite a bit - last time I nearly ran her over as I was going into the car park of my flats - this was just after I'd been ID'd buying wine in Tesco (I'm 30) so was part of one of the more memorable afternoons of my life.
Thursday 12 April 2007 7.58pm
Doesn't Minnie Driver live near the Clink?
Thursday 12 April 2007 8.25pm
Jackie Rokonitz lives in se1 (i believe in MCH, perhaps with a terrace). Having seen her in the 'flesh' so to speak she is surely one of the areas attractions.

Aside from her does zandra rhodes still count? the lovely andrew logan? terence conran now lives in shad thames, i understand that marc almond is now this way too.

Dont forget that there is an inverse relationship between being interested in celebrity lives and having a life!
Thursday 12 April 2007 8.28pm
JAckie R came to my wedding! I should have sold the pics to Hello magazine!
Friday 13 April 2007 8.04am
Signed photos available for a small fee...and I'm available for cutting ribbons, Beautiful Baby prize presentation, and any sort of revelry that includes chips!
Friday 13 April 2007 8.14am
one for the chaps - Myleene Klass's "local" is The Rake in Borough Market.Not sure that we'll see too much of her now she's expecting.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 1 of 5

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: