Beer gardens

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Monday 16 April 2007 3.27pm
Hi everyone,

My fiance and I have just moved to the Lambeth North area, and are looking for a nice pub with garden in which to celebrate his 30th birthday. Unfortunately the roof garden on the BRB on Kennington Road has fallen in, so we have had to rule that out... any alternative suggestions would be gratefully received. Thank you!

Hana
Monday 16 April 2007 3.42pm
Welcome to Lambeth North.

It might not be right for this occassion, but there is a nice bar/brasserie on the river in Vauxhall (St Georges Wharf.)Tables outside etc.
Monday 16 April 2007 7.05pm
The Prince of Wales in St George's Road has a beer garden, it has a cover with heaters too, just incase the bad weather turns up.
Monday 16 April 2007 7.29pm
What about Jack's bar (www.jackslounge.co.uk ) or one of the other places on Isabella Street - Thai Silk have a bar there too. I love it outside there.
Tuesday 17 April 2007 11.14am
which one is the BRB was that the Tankard?
Tuesday 17 April 2007 11.32am
Is it the one on the corner of Brook Drive?? They the only one I know with a terrace round there.
Tuesday 17 April 2007 1.25pm
Fentiman Arms on Fentiman Road (nr Oval) has a nice garden
Tuesday 17 April 2007 2.01pm
It may be a bit too far South for you, but I'd certainly suggest you check out The Roebuck near Oval. Cracking pub, not 100% sure about the outside space as I've always stuck to the conservatory, and not been in some time.
Tuesday 17 April 2007 5.21pm
Cleaver Square outside. Cant remember the name of the pub but easy to spot.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: