Pilates classes?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 17 April 2007 10.31am
Hello everyone,

Is there anyone out there who knows a good pilates class. And do you know if they have a baby sitter as well. And is there someone who would like to lose their pregnancy weight as well. So we can go for a walk in the park.
I'm 24 years old and my daughter is almost 9months. Looking forward to hear some information about this.

Thanks, monique
Tuesday 17 April 2007 10.47am
There's a class at the private physio at St Thomas's, it's quite gentle as some people who go to it have injuries which they are seeing the physio for, like me! It's on Weds 5.45-6.45 and the number is 7188 5097.
Tuesday 17 April 2007 4.57pm
thank you for that information.
They don't have a chilminder but i'm still interrested.
Wednesday 18 April 2007 3.19pm
there is a great teacher in the jam factory, steve jordan 07723 363417. can do 1-2-1 or small groups. recommend it!
Thursday 19 April 2007 12.34am
there is a postnatal pilates class offered by southwark council.
friday mornings off camberwell road.
unorganised as i am, i will have to locate the leaflet and get back with the proper details.
they do have a creche (first come first serve basis).
i haven't tried it yet.
otherwise maybe try to ring southwark council to find out what the exact details are.

Thursday 19 April 2007 3.23pm
Hi schnake,

Thank you you for that information.
I called soutwark council and they don't know anything. But that is the head office. so hopefully you find the leaflet and tell me more about it. Thank you!
Thursday 19 April 2007 3.26pm
Have a look at
which mentions post-natal pilates. Try contacting the people named on that page.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Thursday 19 April 2007 3.31pm
Found it!!!!

Thank you. Gonna call them straigt away.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: