Cleaner

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 17 April 2007 10.28am
Hello
I've done a search and contacted three suggested cleaners from the last time this thread was started but haven't heard back from 2 and one is already fully busy.

So a new plea for help for a cleaner - we're right by Tower Bridge and looking for someone good/honest/not too expensive. Would love a personal recommendation for a specific cleaner, as have been using an agency and don't like having different people each time.
Thanks! Sophie
Tuesday 17 April 2007 11.03am
I too am looking for a cleaner - I'm near Borough tube. Any leads gratefully received.
Tuesday 17 April 2007 11.05am
Did you try our recommendation, Tania? [number removed at request of Tania - she's too busy - JH].
She is very good, trustworthy and reliable.
We've just had to stop having her unfortunately, because we are moving house, having a baby and trying to stick to a budget!
However, she comes very highly recommended and might have some free time on Tuesdays now.
Sarah
HAQ
Tuesday 17 April 2007 11.39am
My Cleaner is really good, and very trustworthy and reliable, not sure about her schedule though. She is Lithuanian and is in her 40s. I live near Borough Tube Station, she comes to me twice a week on Mondays and Thursdays. Would you like me to check if she is free for either of you? and then if she says ok, i can fwd her contact details to you both?
Wednesday 18 April 2007 6.44am
Hi - yes i tried Tania but she's busy and she recommended a friend but the friend doesn't seem to have any personal clients for recommendation yet....
Yes, any other suggestions/contact details gratefully received. And an idea of what you pay? Thanks! Sophie
Thursday 19 April 2007 1.52pm
Hello there
We live in Grange Yard and we too are looking for a cleaner. If your cleaner is available I'd love to speak to her about doing some hours for us.
Thursday 19 April 2007 10.22pm
put an advert on gumtree...we did and had over 200 replies!! loads of poles, slovaks, bulgarians etc with degrees got a great polish cleaner now and cant imagine life without her...she is great at her job

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: