200 Old Kent Road

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Wednesday 18 April 2007 10.08am
Hi all, it looks like the refurbishment works at 200 OKR have almost finished (hopefully the owners of other buildings on the OKR will follow the example). Apparently it will be a hotel but does anyone have more information?
Thanks.
Wednesday 18 April 2007 1.04pm
I had heard a rumour that Tesco were looking at it as an option for a small Tesco Express whilst their store on OKR is closed for redevelopment....the sign outside says they are looking for a restaurant...it will be interesting to see the quality of the tenant for the shop!

It also looks as if the units below the new flats atBricklayer's arms have also been sold/let...not sure who is going in there though either?
ADT
Wednesday 18 April 2007 5.11pm
I'm not sure if the units at Bricklayer's Arms (Augustus Court) have been let - I think that they are just being fitted out with flooring and so on so that they can then be used. The same internal work seems to be happening to each unit. Hopefully once the work finished some progress will be made with getting tenants in...
Wednesday 18 April 2007 8.29pm
Not another express supermarket.
Wednesday 18 April 2007 11.19pm
Tesco are taking over the world.
Wednesday 18 April 2007 11.47pm
On that note, has anyone heard any more about the proposed re-development on the OKR Tesco?
Thursday 19 April 2007 2.36pm
Frankie, was that the old social security / nat. insurance building?
Thursday 19 April 2007 9.15pm
Not sure really, since I live in the area (just over 1 yr.)it has always been close. I think it was built in the late 19th / early 20th century and it's very nice looking, especially after the clean-up..
Thursday 16 August 2007 1.51pm
the new hotel looks like it has now opened!

http://www.eurotravellerhotel.com/
Thursday 16 August 2007 5.41pm
Shame you cant check availablity on line. :o(
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: