Hairdressers?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Wednesday 18 April 2007 2.13pm
Does anybody know of a good hairdressers for colouring?
Wednesday 18 April 2007 3.01pm
There's been lots of threads on this in the past. If you use the search function you should find plenty of ideas

...if you press it, they will come.
HAQ
Wednesday 18 April 2007 4.39pm
I have never coloured my hair but through family, friends and hairdressers, i would recommend Aveda in Covent Garden.
Or Urban Retreat in Harrods. Don't know of any in SE1, sorry.
Wednesday 18 April 2007 6.24pm
Had mine coloured at Circulo on Queen Elizabeth Street by two different colourists and both times been really happy with the results. normal london prices, but nice quiet salon.
Wednesday 18 April 2007 9.48pm
Have had mine coloured twice at Malishi and very happy with result and price
Thursday 19 April 2007 8.00am
Thanks for the suggestions, I've heard quite alot about Malishi so I might try there...(:
Thursday 19 April 2007 8.17am
I would certainly second Malishi - I've raved about it on here before.

However, it may be in danger of becoming a bit of a victim of its own success. The two times I've been, I waited between 30 and 40 minutes for my appointment, in one case because the previous two appointments had both run late, and in the other because the person before me had booked a cut and blow dry and then changed her mind and wanted colour too.

Normally that wouldn't bother me, but I was trying to get my hair cut over lunchtime and it was a bit frustrating. I would probably only book on a Saturday or when I have an afternoon off now. The cut in both cases was, however, still excellent.
Thursday 19 April 2007 10.48am
I go to Bridges (I think) on St Thomas Street opposite Guys hospital. Despite my rubbish descriptions, they seem to get my hair right every time. Gina has vision! The colours she suggested looked wonderful the first time I went, so I went back again. I will return there as soon as I have the cash to go again. My roots are shocking at the moment... No connection, incidentally. Just a very satisfied customer.
Thursday 19 April 2007 11.01am
I think I know the one you mean....has anyone been to London Bridge Salon on Bermondsey St?
Thursday 19 April 2007 11.09am
I used to go there, but they are quite expensive, very slow (4 hours for a semi-permanent colour!), and they always got the colour somewhat wrong (too light / too dark / no movement in the colour). And they didn't seem concerned enough about getting drips off the skin before they marked. When I was having a permanent colour, this was a problem!
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network