Removals

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 19 April 2007 8.16pm
Can anyone recommend a man with a van round here or a reasonably priced removal firm?
We have someone we normally use but this is a house move and we want to get a few quotes.
We are moving from SE1 to SE15.
Thursday 19 April 2007 8.28pm
How have you possibly missed that we all use Graham at Big Van?
Monday 19 November 2007 4.12pm
Is this the Big Van fan club?
I used them at the weekend and I think I'll become a member. They were very good.
Happy to provide references if all the other recommendations aren't enough!
Cheers
Neil
Monday 19 November 2007 5.20pm
Yes, it is and I'm a fully paid up member.

I know I've already recommended Graham and his team once before but I've recently used them for a second time for a small office move.

As ever, they were brilliant. I only booked it at very short notice and needed a Friday - no problem. He sent two of his guys bang on time who politely, quickly and safely carried all the gubbins of a four man office down three floors of very steep, narrow and winding stairs with unfailing good humour. They had bubble wrap and tape to hand to protect the monitors - very organised and professional - much more so than me, I fear!

Any other moving around I have to do will definitely be done by Big Van.
Monday 19 November 2007 7.43pm
Another vote for Graham and Big Van,
we have used them twice and they were great both times.
Monday 19 November 2007 10.32pm
I'm a member too... Two moves in a timeframe of about 7 weeks. They drink a lot of tea though ;o)
Tuesday 20 November 2007 5.45pm
Yep....we used Graham and the team last year moving into Empire Sq...they were great....

And Sarah, I think it you was you who suggested the Old Vic for my wedding reception as well ???? Small world ?

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: