Smoke at Tower Bridge - Part of film set

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
yas
Saturday 28 April 2007 10.57pm
I was concerned when I saw smoke and helicopters at Tower Bridge this evening. It turns out they are filming an action film involving a terrorist attack on Tower Bridge...

On another note, did notice huge flames tonight coming from the direction of Thursday's Deptford Fire. Not sure if it is on the same site but looked quite serious. There was a huge cloud of black smoke. Don't think that one was a film...
Sunday 29 April 2007 7.39am
I think the same crew were outside Waterloo station most of the day yesterday, having closed York Road both ways and hired a 381 bus. Seemed to be the normal islamaphobic tosh whereby all terrorists these days seem to favour hybrid black kung-fu/burka style outfits...
Monday 30 April 2007 9.33am
The filming at Waterloo was for the Bourne Ultimatum - they've done a few days' filming of the same scenes there this year (my dad's a *supporting artiste* in it). Not sure about the Tower Bridge stuff though, although they are back there this morning I think - I saw a load of lighting people setting up as I walked to work this morning.
Monday 30 April 2007 11.55am
They have been making a film called Doomsday on Tower Bridge this weekend. Don't know any more details I'm afraid.
Monday 30 April 2007 7.49pm
Could it be this one?, it's got Bob "shut it you muppet" 'Oskins in it, innit

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: