Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 1 August 2003 12.39pm
Can anyone recommend a reliable, honest garage to get get my MOT done at - that isnt going to tell me I need 5,000 unnecessary things doing to my car please.....?

Friday 1 August 2003 1.14pm

Albany Garage on Mina Road - opposite Tesco's on Old Kent Road, ask for Richard.

They are very very good and will not rip you off.

Friday 1 August 2003 1.21pm
My friend used to use Lucky Motors on Druid Street. He said they were not too bad.
Friday 1 August 2003 7.30pm
We've both used R&W autos on Morocco St for the last 6 years. Ask for Baz or Pat. Always busy, always have a cheeky quip but if my bloke likes them aswell then thats a bonus (as he's quite unaffected by 'cheeky' talk!)
Saturday 2 August 2003 1.19pm
We always use RW autos,never had a problem with them telling us we need untold things done ask for Baz, all the staff are helpful they bailed us out when we had a big trip planned by moving heaven and earth to get the car back to us in time no extra charge either.
Sunday 3 August 2003 5.16pm
I too would highly recommend RW Autos to all! They've serviced my previous and current car, as well as frinds of mine. Always do a good job, and are a nice bunch also! If you give them a bit of notice, apparently they'll meet you on Tower Bridge Road and will drive your car with trade plates, so you won't be liable for congestion charge, as their workshop falls within 20 metres of the zone.

Monday 4 August 2003 10.16am
Looks like RW Autos gets the votes as I too can recommend them
Monday 11 August 2003 3.13pm
I've found RW to be honest and very reaonable.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: