Boot sale

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
daniela9uk Thursday 3 May 2007 1.51pm
Can anyone tell me if there is a boot sale in SE1? I have done some clearout at home and would consider to go to sell some bits on a boot sale. Thank you.

Advertisement

James Hatts Thursday 3 May 2007 1.55pm
There is a boot sale every Sunday at the Harris Academy Bermondsey in Southwark Park Road (right on the SE1/SE16 border)

Info 020 8309 5696.

Editor of the London SE1 website and SE1 Direct newsletter
daniela9uk Thursday 3 May 2007 1.58pm
Thanks for your quick reply. This forum is very very helpful.
James Hatts Thursday 3 May 2007 2.01pm
Just remembered that they also have boot sales at the old Lilian Baylis School in Kennington SE11 on Saturdays - 020 8766 8778.

Editor of the London SE1 website and SE1 Direct newsletter
The Sarah Thursday 3 May 2007 2.09pm
The ltter inter alia raises money for the Kennington Assn which in turn supports local good causes.
juanita Thursday 3 May 2007 5.44pm
I am sure that you will find a buyer at the Harris Academy, daniela9uk. The car boot sale opens to the public at 10am, but there were people queueing to get in at 8.30am when I jogged past this Sunday!
daniela9uk Thursday 3 May 2007 5.48pm
Thanks everybody. I checked the Harris Academy location and it is very close as I live near Lidl in Old Kent Road. Definitely will give it a go one of the coming weekends.

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions