Metro/Vantage Tower

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Current: 1 of 7
PJ Thursday 3 May 2007 3.23pm
Can anyone post some pics of how the new tower at Metro Central Heights is coming along?

Jackie?

Advertisement

jackie rokotnitz Thursday 3 May 2007 4.20pm
Well I could send you some pictures of a lot of diggers....that's all there is. Alas. Even that is too much (all the trees are gone).
sarahmc Thursday 3 May 2007 5.41pm
All I can say is who cares?! (St GEorge obviously).
Who in their right mind is going to pay well over 300k for a pokey flat hemmed in between New Kent Road, a busy railway line, a carpark and another tower block.
It really is crazy.
PJ Thursday 3 May 2007 6.00pm
Over half sold off plan, so obviously some people will.
jackie rokotnitz Thursday 3 May 2007 6.13pm
Bet anything they're bought by speculators for buy-to-let.....
INDOMIE Tuesday 13 November 2007 5.12pm
Didnt realise Vantage would be so close to the road....its rising up fast!
jackie rokotnitz Tuesday 13 November 2007 6.16pm
Yes indeed, and people are finally understanding why I have been bleating and complaining all these years about just HOW aful it is. Too little too late alas.
PJ Wednesday 14 November 2007 12.20pm
Any pictures Jackie?
jackie rokotnitz Wednesday 14 November 2007 2.17pm
As soon as I take them I will post them...not sure I know how.
Jan the old one Wednesday 14 November 2007 2.57pm
You were right Jackie, I saw them for the first time yesterday...even the framework looks ghastly and so close to the railway bridge it looks they are trying to build oover it..:-(
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Current: 1 of 7

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions