Banksy style art by the tank on the OKR

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Tuesday 15 May 2007 5.25pm
Has anyone seen the Banksy style art by the tank on the OKR?

I like it, certainly beats the usual tagging. It's of some kids in a merry-go-round with a bomb gone off in the middle or something like that.
yas
Sunday 20 May 2007 2.22pm
We've noticed a very similar one with bomb and kids down Pages Walk. I'm quite certain it wasn't there before and has appeared in last few months. V cool and therefore I assumed it was a Banksy but not entirely sure. Next time I go down that way will take a photo and post it here.
Sunday 20 May 2007 3.16pm
Think you are both talking about the same art.
Monday 21 May 2007 9.37am
I suspect if it was a Banksy someone would have knocked down the wall, removed the piece and sold it by now. Banksy's work is fetching crazy prices. I saw the graffiti in question on my way down to Tesco on Saturday; it's good.
Saturday 2 June 2007 11.37am
Bit tricky to get a good angle through the fence, but here are the children on the atomic roundabout.

Sunday 3 June 2007 6.28pm
That's a great picture. I'd be really interested to know who did the artwork. I have a couple of faux Banksy screen prints, which are sold from a small shop in Covent Garden. I wouldn't say no to a real Banksy in my living room, so long as it didn't feature any rats!
Tuesday 5 June 2007 5.00am
Clearly a Banksy
Tuesday 5 June 2007 5.01am
Let's hope the council don't paint over it....
Saturday 16 June 2007 8.22am
Has somebody noticed a new picture next to the children one near the tank? It seems that it appeared this morning. It definitely was not there by midnight yesterday. Strange, especially as it was raining at night.
Saturday 16 June 2007 9.57am
It's by Mantis. I remember reading about it on the Art of the State webite a few weeks ago. I must have a wander to see it soon. It's on the corner of OKR and Pages Walk right?

There's also some good Arofish graffiti on Stoney Street opoostite Vinopolis.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: