Fitness Classes

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 31 May 2007 3.06pm
Does anyone know of any fitness classes going on around the Bermondsey/SE1 area? I have looked at joining gyms and that seems awfully expensive. The Seven Dials is also a bit expensive for what it is and not at great times for classes. I thought there might be aerobics or yoga in a community hall.

Anybody go anywhere they can reccomend or know of anywhere?

I thought there may be some at the Beormund centre but cannot find a website.

All help appreciated!

Gemma
Thursday 31 May 2007 3.35pm
just off blackfriars road, Columbo centre, used to do it, turning down by the side of the church? there is a website for it James found it before.
Friday 1 June 2007 8.28am
There's another post here somewhere which lists a number of local gyms. I second the Columbo Centre as worth checking at.
Saturday 2 June 2007 3.34pm
'out'

*sigh*
Monday 4 June 2007 3.23pm
Hi, You could try pilates at the Jam Factory. Mail or call Steve
pilates33@hotmail.com or call 07723 363417
Monday 4 June 2007 7.19pm
I also have a simliar query to this as I need to get more active, not too mention lose a bit of weight. Unfortunately due to finances I am unable to shell out money for a gym membership but I am interested in either a fitness class / aerobic classes or aqua aerobics sessions in SE1 (I live in the waterloo area).

i apologise for 'hijacking' this thread but it is a simliar request. Can anyone help.

thanks very much in advance.
Tuesday 5 June 2007 11.34am
Hi Gemma, I know that there will be lunchtime aerobics in the Leathermarket soon. There is also going be circuit classes try 0207 403 9988
Tuesday 5 June 2007 11.38am
There's no problem mentioning your own business or employer, but you should make it clear when you post, Janey.

As for the Colombo Centre, it's spelt Colombo not Columbo.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Tuesday 5 June 2007 3.05pm
I was thinking of that bloke with the mack...

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: