Breakfast

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Monday 4 June 2007 2.12pm
Can anyone recommend somewhere around Borough High Street and the London Bridge area that does a decent cooked breakfast (traditional fare, possibly with the odd healthy option) and is open pretty early? It would be for me to eat in rather than to take away, so seating and a fairly pleasant atmosphere are imperative. Thanks.
Monday 4 June 2007 2.40pm
Maybe your answer's in this thread! http://www.london-se1.co.uk/forum/read/1/72071 I think you can view the breakfast menu on their website (www.fuzzysgrub.com)
Monday 4 June 2007 3.05pm
Thanks. It was reading that thread that prompted me to wonder if there was anywhere I'd been missing.
Monday 4 June 2007 3.54pm
Marias Cafe in Borough Market.She's a local institution & the bubble n squeak is legendary.
Monday 4 June 2007 5.52pm
Terry's on Gt. Suffolk St.
Monday 4 June 2007 8.03pm
I second Terry's! Lots of old local photos on the walls to look at while you are waiting for your breakfast.
HAQ
Monday 4 June 2007 8.12pm
Joes Kitchen on Marshalsea Road, amazing options, healthy breakfasts too. I have had the Vegetarian English Brekfast its great, nice porridge, eggs on toast, whatever you want. and all served all day. Very quick service and very friendly.
Food is never greasy!
Monday 4 June 2007 9.22pm
Try Terry's Cafe
Great Suffolk Street - 5 mins walk from Borough High Street. Great Atmosphere, great grub

Highly recommended
Tuesday 5 June 2007 8.36pm
terry's is fantastic...I must have been ther 100 times over the years and I still appreciate the friendly service and great food.

Their lunch menu is vg - always a home cooked option.
Wednesday 6 June 2007 7.52am
Thanks. This is exactly the kind of information I was looking for.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: