Looking for Gardener

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Tuesday 12 June 2007 12.13pm
Our communal garden has become very overgrown and is in need of some green-fingered TLC.

Can anyone recommend a local gardener who would be interested in tidying up the garden with a view to a longer term contract?

Ideally will have own tools and a method of transporting away the gardening waste, but can discuss....
Wednesday 11 July 2007 4.08pm
[bump]

Found someone who could cut grass. But we don't have any!

Still looking for gardener for pruning, weeding and general tidying up. Any recommendations?
Thursday 12 July 2007 8.42am
NIce Clare Lakey who often advertises on this site is very knowlegeable, but when I asked her if she would (or knew someone who would) just give my terrace a weekly TLC care, she said no, and the guy whose number she gave me also said no. If you find someone, let me know, 'cos it's something I could do with for the times I'm away.
Sunday 15 July 2007 11.46am
Try Michael. O7833726451 Say you got his number from the chap whose patio he laid on Grange Road.
Sunday 15 July 2007 11.48am
Thanks Mapmaker, will do.
Sunday 15 July 2007 1.03pm
My next-door neighbour does exactly what you want. I will ask if he is able to take on any extra work (I suspect not) and if so, I'll PM you his contact details, Emmesse.
Sunday 15 July 2007 4.20pm
Will you ask him to PM me as well????
Sunday 15 July 2007 6.08pm
He's not on this forum, so I will ask him if he's interested, and if he is, I'll PM you both his number.
Monday 16 July 2007 11.16am
I can arrange a gardener as part of my existing services. I keep it local and affordable.
No obligation quote.

Call Terry: 020 7403 4183
Tuesday 24 July 2007 7.27pm
I'm also looking for help in the garden for a oneoff task - to tame the wisteria on the back of a 3-storey house. Would mean working on ladders I think. Any suggestions on someone who would take on this sort of task?
Thanks - Sophie
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: