Bermondsey Square

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Tuesday 12 June 2007 12.30pm
http://www.bermondseysquare.co.uk

Nice little website. Same architects as the proposal on the recall site

It's a happening place ...

Related news & features

Tuesday 12 June 2007 5.59pm
Very cool web site - is going to be great when the development is completed. Does anyone know if it's still on schedule for end 2008?
Wednesday 13 June 2007 12.54pm
That is a cool website. Looks great. I signed up for marketing info and apparently they are starting sales & marketing this summer, hopefully.
Wednesday 13 June 2007 7.30pm
How much will the flats there cost?
Wednesday 13 June 2007 7.49pm
No prices have been released yet, but I can assure you that they will be expensive!
Thursday 14 June 2007 9.03am
and it will be a car free development so no where to park and no entitlement to residents parking permits
Thursday 14 June 2007 10.34am
I phoned a girl at the developers about the prices a while ago... She couldn't be specific, but I think 2 beds are going to be in the region of 350k upwards!!
Friday 15 June 2007 7.34am
Arthouse cinema? Really hope its not some pipe dream. Love the site (especially the features on the shops on Bermondsey street).
Friday 15 June 2007 6.31pm
It's not a pipe dream:

http://www.shortwavefilms.co.uk/

Although I understand your cynicism when it comes to developers' promises!
Friday 15 June 2007 9.03pm
ruudgull wrote:
Arthouse cinema? Really hope its not some pipe dream. Love the site (especially the features on the shops on Bermondsey street).

When Angel property marketed The Jam Factory back in 2000, they said the development would include a trendy bar, a gym, etc... Obviously none of this happened. Never trust a developer. They're all liars and crooks!!
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: