A good Builder?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 20 August 2003 9.20am
Thanks for the replies on the cleaner! I am also looking for someone to do some fairly light building work, bit of carpentry, plastering etc. Should only be a couple of days work for two people. Any ideas would be appreciated as the last guy quoted me an outrageous price!
jac
Wednesday 20 August 2003 9.48am
For plastering I can recomend HG Plastering - speak to lindsey gibbons 0208 690 5330. Very efficient turn up exactly when they say they are going to. We had quite a bit to do so a team of 4 turned up and did it all in a day. Price not bad.

As for a general builder and in particular a good chippy if any one can recommend one I loved to hear from them too.
Wednesday 20 August 2003 10.03am
Hi Ashley and Jac,

Michael Rann is a friend of mine who is fantastic at all kinds of building/maintenance jobs. He's been in the trade for a long time. His company is 'all'fixed' and if you'd like to contact him to talk about what you're looking for, his number's 07957 665 606. His prices are very reasonable, and he's reliable and skilled.

Sophie
Wednesday 20 August 2003 12.05pm
It's also worth checking out this website for Southwark's approved list of tradesmen - they've all been personally recommended and checked out by trading standards: http://www.lotsa.org.uk/southwark/builders

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: