A desperate plea for help from people who live or work in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 20 August 2003 3.09pm
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to thank everyone who offered their help; it was very much appreciated - thank you.

TLMJJ

Post edited (08 Sep 03 11:38)
jac
Wednesday 20 August 2003 6.00pm
sorry I can't help. Im a lone freelancer working in a company of one. Good luck with it though, it would be good if you get enough help from your cyber firends! It will show true cyber and real world community spirit.
Wednesday 20 August 2003 6.59pm
I would love to take part Jo. Check your hottie account, you will see i`ve sent you some details.

hope to speak to you soon,

jo
Thursday 21 August 2003 9.24pm
this is a trivial reply - TLMJJ - but I am relieved to discover that you are not in your twenties! I am 42, and thought I was probably old enough to be your mother!

Seems you are the website Babe, though!

Good luck in your endeavours.
Thursday 21 August 2003 11.19pm
hi Deirdre - I can't have been the website babe if they all thought I was a middle-aged man! Then again, I must come across as very immature if you thought you were old enough to be my ma!!!
Jai
Friday 22 August 2003 9.22am
if youre going to be conducting the interview in the Garrison, I can be persuaded to spend 1 hour of my valuable time there. I'd suggest that the 15.- should be left behind the bar in order to keep me there for that length of time.

Varkenslachter
Friday 22 August 2003 9.18pm
isn't it time a lobby group for middle aged transvestites was formed?

what could be more cutting edge than a middle aged transvestite?

m.a.t's are the new black!
Bob
Monday 25 August 2003 8.23am
I'll be waiting for Jai to finish at the bar. I don't suppose I can start drinking my "charitable contribution" whilst I'm waiting ?
Tuesday 26 August 2003 7.35pm
Jo, ive lost your number!!!!!!!!!!

e mail or call me again so i can get back to you

jo
Thursday 28 August 2003 8.03am
I never said you were fat.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: