Mmmmm, cake... :)

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 20 June 2007 3.06pm
Hello - just a tip for all those borough marketeers... There's a fab little teashop just opened next to Neal's yard on Park Street - they were offering free cups of tea and sample plates when I walked past this afternoon!

All very yummy - I think they're opening for real this Friday. Likely to be mobbed on market days, but great thing is they're opening on Sundays too...

Just a tip-off for any locals wanting some free cake this afternoon.

(I'm not connected to this place in any way, shape or form)

Kathryn
Thursday 21 June 2007 7.26am
Oh goody, I am a cake freak (after the chips).
mac
Thursday 21 June 2007 9.36am
we went into this teashop yesterday to have a look round (they had a note inviting people in) and were ordered to "sit down". We informed the woman who seemed to be running things that, by coincidence, we'd just been to have afternoon tea (at Roast actually, 2 for 1 offer - very nice) so unfortunately wouldn't be able to partake. Instead of asking about the competition or making polite conversation with two potential future customers, she simply rolled her eyes heavenwards and barged past me. The shop was fairly empty when we were in there. I must say, I'm not inclined to rush back if that's the attitude, but maybe she was having a bad day...
Monday 2 July 2007 6.44pm
Kathryn won't have any shape or form if she keeps accepting free cakes...

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: