Grafitti clean-up

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 22 August 2003 12.30pm
Just a thank you to the Council (I presume!) for the removal of some long-standing grafitti on the south side of the Bricklayers arms.

I was sick to death of reading the insightful comments of the tagger '28 years old and still tagging' or something equally tragic. The wall and steel screen near paragon mews look really smart now. Let's hope it doesn't get messed up again too soon! I'm a great believer in zero tolerance and clean environments discouraging despoilation. I know there's not an endless supply of cash and other matters get priority, but I appreciate the efforts for a 'Cleaner, Greener, Southwark'.

One gripe, though the rubbbish buiding up on the south side of the OKR near the bricklayers is really gross. It really gathers at the bus stop outside Charlotte Court. I'm guessing it's all the charming drivers who dispense their greasy food wrappers from the windows these days.

Can we have a more frequent clean up in this area - the weekly sweep doesn't seem to make much impression?

(BTW I've tried posting this to the Council website, but the form breaks and I can't see who to contact about it)

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: