The Elephant on BBC Radio London

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Friday 6 July 2007 7.50am
Apparently the topic on BBC Radio London 94.9 this morning is THE ELEPHANT and all about the Regeneration and so on...LISTEN IN IF YOU CAN.
Friday 6 July 2007 8.14am
Furthermore, I've just called them and told them they can call me and I'll tell them how super it is!
Friday 6 July 2007 8.22am
Oh I do hope some of you heard me and Vanessa Feltz...I gave the E & C a HUGE write up....
PJ
Friday 6 July 2007 9.39am
I will listen on the BBC listen again service.

Any news or photos on how the Castle House/Strata building is coming along?
PJ
Friday 6 July 2007 3.05pm
Just heard you. Very good advocate for the area.
Friday 6 July 2007 3.19pm
When Jackie gets her picture painted (see modelling thread), then surely it's time to declare an independent republic of E&C, complete with its own postal system (where they actually deliver the post), and use Jackie's picture on the stamps?

...if you press it, they will come.
Friday 6 July 2007 4.43pm
Ivanhoe..I think you must WANT something...what can it be? This flattery is unnnerving. BUT, doesnt take away from the fact that the E&C is terrific.
PJ
Friday 6 July 2007 5.02pm
Hi Jackie, didn't realise you could see the whole panaroma of EC1 from your balcony. Any bulldozers on the Strata site yet?
Friday 6 July 2007 5.58pm
Er...PJ I see SE1 not EC1. I can see all the works on the Volvo site..(ie nothing at all, just all FLAT and clean with a big pile of shingle and a lot of parked cars. I see the Metro Central car park works, lots of bulldozers and mess. Which one is Strata street?
Zoe
Friday 6 July 2007 9.28pm
We had a long discussion about the roundabouts today, and quite a few people think that the plan is still to send the road under the roundabout, but I though that had been dropped.

Any ideas anyone?
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: