Tower Bridge Exhibition for 25p per person

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 9 July 2007 7.18pm
Included in the current edition of Time Out magazine is a voucher for a special offer: 25p per person to gain entrance to the Tower Bridge Exhibition - think is normally 6.00 per person, so even if you have to buy the mag for the voucher, two people can visit for around half the price of one normal entrance charge. It is 25 years since the Bridge opened to the public, so they are charging a penny a year in commemoration of this.
BUT - only runs until this Friday, I think AND the current edition of TO will only be in the shops until tomorrow.
Took my Mum and Dad and it was worth paying 75p just for the view from the walkways!
No connection to the Bridge or TO, needless to say.
Tuesday 10 July 2007 9.27am
Thanks for letting us know. I agree about the view from the walkways. Went years ago and can still remember how good the view was (as well as the scary bit where they simulate the bascules dropping down into the chambers under the bridge. Do they still have that?).

I think we might go again.

...if you press it, they will come.
Tuesday 10 July 2007 10.00am
How exciting, thanks for flagging this up. Also, loving the word Bascules - had to go and look it up, and am now fascinated!
Tuesday 10 July 2007 3.28pm
yes, they do still have the bascules model
Tuesday 10 July 2007 4.35pm
Oh no! Now I'm too scared to go ;0)

...if you press it, they will come.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: