Dog walker/dog day care wanted in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Sunday 15 July 2007 9.52pm
Hello - I am about to move to Southwark in August & I am looking for someone to help look after my gorgeous miniature dachshund while I am at work for 4 days a week (mon - thurs). If you are able to help me out with 2 walks per day/half or full day care I'd love to hear from you & what you charge. Thanks!
Monday 23 July 2007 3.40pm
Hi

My names Zoe and I live in the Southwark area. I am a huge, huge dachshund fan and hope to have one of my own someday!
I have grown up around dogs and I have also worked in a dog grooming shop and as a dog walker.
I am an actress and also have a job at the Royal Albert Hall but that leaves me plenty of time to carry out duties as a dog walker.
I would be happy to negotiate a price with you.
I hope to hear back from you very soon.
The best email address to reach me on is zoecoops@hotmail.com.

Yours sincerely

Zoe Cooper
Thursday 26 July 2007 9.05am
Sounds like you have a good response from Zoe above. If that doesn't work, there's a firm called Cats, Dogs and Piece of Mind (CDPOP) and they are fantastic. They do all sorts of animal care, they look after our 2 house rabbits whilst we are away. Lovely people, very friendly and good rates. They come and meet you in your home and discuss what services you need.

We've used them 4 times now over that past year and can't fault the service.

No connection, just happy customer (and happy bunnies!)
Thursday 26 July 2007 11.52pm
Cats, Dogs and Peace of Mind have a website, here: http://www.cdpom.com/
Friday 27 July 2007 9.45am
wow thank you Zoe and everyone for such helpful replies! really helpful thank you. I am away until 16 Aug & when i get back I would love to get in touch with you Zoe, thank you! Since posting my reply I have met someone who I will kindly help me 3 days a week but I would love to be in touch about the other 2 days per week! i will also look up the company the others recommend. thanks ALL! Lucie x
Thursday 2 August 2007 5.22pm
Hi Lucy I live in Southwalk and I have a tiny dog, I was looking for dogwalking jobs for the same reason, Not wanting to leave him at home for too long on his own. If you are still looking for someone please email me em_tom@hotmail.co.uk Id be so happy to look after him. Im looking to join a pet walking business or maybe have my own.Thanks for ur time.
Friday 3 August 2007 7.02pm
Thanks Emilie! i am so delighted by everyones helpful response! I am away until 19 Aug & would to be in touch when I return as the more friends my mini milo has the better! A lovely woman called Sarah has already been in touch with me about helping me out but it would be great to meet up with you too! Ill be in touch on 20 Aug x
Thursday 14 August 2008 1.41pm
Thank you JGarcia and The Lady Miss Jo Jo for referring people to Cats, Dogs & Peace of Mind (CDPOM for short!).
We have carers walking dogs, feeding cats, and cuddling all manner of pets throughout London, but it's worth noting (for the benefit of visitors to the London SE1 Community Website that our HQ is in Bermondsey at The Chocolate House J304a, 100 Clements Road, London SE16 4DG (T 020 7394 8319).
All our carers are fully insured, security vetted (in association with the Criminal Records Bureau), and trained to a very high standard in animal care.
You can find out more about us and our insurance cover at http://www.cdpom.com/about/
We look forward to hearing from you.
All the best
Louise, Madelaine and the team @ CDPOM
Friday 27 July 2012 7.07pm
Hello LucieBee, my name is Carmen and I am interested in looking after your dog, I live in Tabard St. and it would be nice if we can meet up and get to know each other before you entrust me with your dog.
I am an experienced dog walker and an animal lover so if you need someone to love your dog as much as you do in your absence please reply to me. I offer exclusive dog home boarding and walkingand am happy to discuss all your doggy needs.
I look forward to meeting you and your dog.
Monday 10 June 2013 4.35pm
Hi my name is Ann and I live close to London Bridge. I know you have already had several replies but you might be interested to know that I owned and loved a miniature daschund for 10 years from the time he was a tiny pup until I myself moved to London just over a year ago. I am therefore very familiar with the breed and all their quirky ways. If you are interested please contact me by email which is annshwilliams@virginmedia.com
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: