Cat lost - Grange Road

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
boo
Friday 20 July 2007 9.04pm
Hello,

I have moved into SE1 not too long ago, with my cat Otis. Unfortunately, he has gone missing. So if anyone see a Tabby (mostly black but a bit of white)with a blue collor (with a blue bell attached). Can you please please let me know. I am desparately to find him. I have been looking for him all evening!!!Thanks
Friday 20 July 2007 9.47pm
Hi Boo,

Sorry to hear about this. It might help if you narrow it down a bit, ie what part of SE1 are you in?

Remember cats like to wander sometimes; is he chipped? You'll probably find him soon.

Good luck.
boo
Friday 20 July 2007 9.50pm
Hi MickyBoy,

Thank you.

I live in Grange Road. No he's not chipped =(
I am still walking around the neighbourhood, trying to find him but it's getting dark. i am very worried as it's the first time he's gone out of the house. I really hope he'll know his way back.

fingers crossed.... =(
Friday 20 July 2007 10.57pm
Hi Boo

Sorry to hear about your temporary loss.

If you have pics of Otis - print lots of them, complete with you mobile number, and sellotape them to every surface within a 1 mile radius.

Good luck mate!
Sunday 22 July 2007 11.18am
Hi Boo,

Did you have any joy?

You know you can get your cats chipped for about a tenner at the Celia Hammond Animal Trust clinic in Lewisham.

Fingers crossed.
Monday 23 July 2007 9.09am
Hi Boo,
Have you asked if anyone's seen him at Andrew Kirby vet clinic on Grange Road? If someone's found him they may well have mentioned it there - they may let you put up a poster if you've got one. Hope Otis is found safe and well soon!
boo
Monday 30 July 2007 2.45pm
MickyBoy_SE1, Boss St Bloke, babybat,

Thanks for all your messages...Otis appeared suddenly after disappearing for a day. I was so relieved. He seems fine and unharmed.

I think I am going to chip him now, but hopefully this won't happen again!

Thanks

Boo x
Monday 30 July 2007 3.18pm
Otis... Ferry? Or the lift manufacturers?
Monday 30 July 2007 3.31pm
Hahahahaha not.
Monday 30 July 2007 3.41pm
I'd have him done straight away...he may have enjoyed the feeling of being a free spirit!
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: