Jumble sale ?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Tuesday 2 September 2003 5.00pm
Does anyone know of an upcoming jumble sale in the SE1 general area ?
Wednesday 3 September 2003 7.24am
English Martyrs church used to hold regular monthly jumbles in Rodney Road......I love a jumble sale.!

jan
dan
Wednesday 3 September 2003 10.51am
I have seen some posters for a Boot Sale on Sundays in Great Suffolk Street if that is any help.

All the best

Dan
Thursday 4 September 2003 8.36am
There is a Bazaar (which includes jumble, grand prize draw, new and nearly new items, books, tombola, bric-a-brac, etc) this Saturday, 6th September from 11am until 3pm at St Anselm's Church Hall, Kennington Cross (where Kennington Lane and K'Road cross each other) SE11 5DU.

If you have items you would be willing to donate - they can all be delivered to the church hall (which is down a path beside the Rectory next to the church itself) on the Friday (5th September) between 5.30pm-8pm - or on the Saturday morning between 9-10am.

For further information, contact the Kennington Association, 335 Kennington Road, SE11 4QE, e: kenningtonassn@aol.com, w: www.kenningtonassociation.org.uk, or call Cathy on 020 7793 0268.

Best wishes
Cathy

Thursday 4 September 2003 2.48pm
Thank you to everybody that have responded to my query. Much appreciated!! The Bazaar at St Anselm's sounds perfect and this weekend too. Thanks again!!
Monday 8 September 2003 8.29am
There will be another Jumble Sale at St Anselm's church hall on Saturday, 27th September. This one is to raise money to paint the church hall - much needed! It will run from 12-3pm I think.

Best wishes
Cathy
Sunday 14 September 2003 12.50pm
Sorry, looks like the jumble sale at St Anselm's on 27th is not going to happen but there will be one at St Agnes Church Hall, Kennington Park Gardens, SE11 4BB on Saturday 4th October 11am-3pm. This is to raise money for the Friends of Kennington Park. They need 1,000 in the bank before they can apply for charitable status.

Wednesday 17 September 2003 2.14pm
Hi Cathy,

Thanks for the new info, much appreciated!!

Alistair
Thursday 18 September 2003 6.28pm

Saint George the Martyr Borough High St.

Sat 20th Sept - 11.00 am Open Day and Jumble Sale.
Saturday 27 December 2003 8.52am
There will be another Bazaar on Saturday, 31st January from 11am until 3pm at St Anselm's Church Hall, Kennington Cross (where Kennington Lane and K'Road cross each other) SE11 5DU.

Best wishes
Cathy
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: