Want tickets to the David Blaine event?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 3 September 2003 7.46am
Please don't flame me if you're not interested in this even, but as I was sent this email I thought I would pass it on to others.

STOP PRESS - Friday 5th September 2003, 7pm - LONDON.

Bear witness to an amazing feat of death-defying splendor and see David Blaine (street magician extraordinaire) risk his life. Again.

We've seen him dazzle passers-by with his amazing trickery. We've seen him get Vertigo, 100 feet above an amazed New York, Frozen in Time in a block of ice for 3 days and Buried Alive for 1 week without any food.

Does this man ever stop?

Now you can see this flamboyant magician with your very own eyes, dangling from a crane in a glass box, over the River Thames for a staggering 44 days. With only water delivered to him intravenously and wearing a nappy, this man is a force to be reckoned with.

You have never seen anything like this, and if you have I will cut off my ear (apparently).

For one day only, be part of this amazing experience and be in the VIP area, where you get up close and personal, with exciting live footage on large plasma screens, interviews and other treats.

The event will take place at Tower Bridge, London at 7pm this Friday 5th September.

Magician or Madman? These are exclusive tickets one-off tickets to this spectacular event.

Offer available Wednesday 3rd September 10am-6pm.

Call us on 02088700111 or reply to this email (NB. calling will process you ticket request quicker).

All will be revealed. "That's the magic, right there!"

Wednesday 3 September 2003 7.52am
Thanks Chris...

'If that's the Magic, right there.....are the tickets magically free? :-)

Wednesday 3 September 2003 5.32pm

you should spend time cracking the whip about that flat of yours instead of posting on here
Wednesday 3 September 2003 11.09pm
Fed up with cracking the whip.... spent the past few weeks constantly on the phone to developer and visiting site, only to find out about more delays!
Thursday 4 September 2003 10.09am
Another satisfied (eventual) Jam Factory resident Chris or are there other developments which over-run shockingly in SE1?
Thursday 4 September 2003 10.14am
I'll be a Jam Factory resident, when I eventually move in! In December!!

Any one else having completion delays with the Jam Factory??
Thursday 4 September 2003 1.47pm
I moved in four months ago, 9 months later than I was originally told when I signed up. Lucky I had a long stop date but I understand others don't. I'm still having fun trying to get snagging sorted though.

Maybe us existing and potential residents should share experiences and tips for getting the developers to pull their fingers out - one for another thread perhaps?
Saturday 6 September 2003 2.12pm

Sounds like a good idea, I'll start a new thread for us to share Jam Factory experiences....

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: