The Hidden Julep

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 1 August 2007 10.05pm
Has anyone been to The Hidden Julep ?

If they have please let me know ...

I'm interested to go ... but haven't heard anything about it yet.

I'm keen to go because a mate of mine has been asked to DJ there on Friday's so just wanted to put the feelers out first.

thanks
Wednesday 1 August 2007 10.16pm
Never heard of it. Do you have an address or any other info?
Wednesday 1 August 2007 10.57pm
thanks for getting back to me.

it's 11 Borough High Street, London SE1
Wednesday 1 August 2007 11.09pm
Wednesday 1 August 2007 11.25pm
I spotted it the other day. The only thing I know is that the owner learnt his trade in TGI Friday in Croydon.
Wednesday 1 August 2007 11.33pm
well ... i think i'm going to give it a go

and thanks for getting back
Thursday 2 August 2007 11.10am
I used a few weeks ago. They were doing a bogof deal so i tried a few cocktails.
They weren't bad and probably better than the cinema bar next to Sainsbury(Name escapes me just now)which has slipped since it's original high standards. The mojito was way to sweet but I understand that the younger palate is demanding sweeter drinks these days. It was replaced with a Manhattan without question. Staff were attentive but bored looking, decor reminded of a glitzy drinking establishment from the mid-80's. It had a feel of the suburbs about it and so I think that it'll do well with the whistles on their way home. It should also do well hosting corporate leaving/xmas parties. I think that the happy-handbag brigade are well catered for here.
Good luck to owners.
Thursday 2 August 2007 5.32pm
I'll be able to give you an update after tomorrow evening.

My mate will be DJ'ing there on 03.08.2007 (hence my reason for going) and he is really good although he's not a handbag crowd DJ so ...... watch this space !
Thursday 2 August 2007 7.51pm
"Your mate" ... or you?

Your website suggests that you are DJing at The Hidden Julep this Friday.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Thursday 2 August 2007 11.06pm
I don't have a web site but I do have a mate that will be DJing there tomorrow ...... well later today now.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: