Domestic Cleaner

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 1 of 6
Thursday 2 August 2007 11.30am
I am looking for a Domestic cleaner - just light duties a couple of hours a week.

Reliable, trustworthy, honest, may be someone that you have used. References required.

Thanks
Thursday 2 August 2007 11.18pm
Hi

My cleaner (reliable, trustworthy, hardworking etc) is looking for extra work, if you're interested can you PM me with the details?
Sunday 5 August 2007 7.27am
Monika - Thanks SO much for the info. Violetta has been over to meet us and she starts on Tuesday. Seems like a lovely girl and I'm sure things will work out well.
Wednesday 8 August 2007 12.45pm
I'm also looking for a domestic cleaner for a few hours a week. Is Violetta still looking for more work?
Wednesday 8 August 2007 1.27pm
She cleaned our house yesterday and did a great job. Lovely lady too, very friendly.
Wednesday 8 August 2007 1.37pm
nashkate wrote:
I'm also looking for a domestic cleaner for a few hours a week. Is Violetta still looking for more work?
I'll check, but can you pm me with your contact details?
Saturday 11 August 2007 12.05pm
Hi I am experianced domestic cleaaner.I have references,I am friendly and resposible. if you need cleaner email me:tommute@yahoo.comthanks!
Tuesday 14 August 2007 12.03pm
We're looking for a cleaner too - just a few hours a week. If anyone knows of one or is one, email 5days2alaska@gmail.com. Thanks.

PS Bear in mind that I'm a Virgo. Sorry.
Friday 17 August 2007 12.56pm
[Please can you send me a PM with her contact details

quote mon2]Hi

My cleaner (reliable, trustworthy, hardworking etc) is looking for extra work, if you're interested can you PM me with the details?[/quote]
Saturday 18 August 2007 10.52am
Hi there

Sad to say, my cleaner has taken on the extra hours that she needs, thanks for the interest though!
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 1 of 6

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: