Would any SE1rs like some free books?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 3 August 2007 6.07pm
We are about to move house and have loads of books looking for a new home,all paperbacks-some airport type novels, a few chick lit (blushes),a few we bought on the basis they had won some obscure literary prize, lol - in fact looking at them they are such a mixture I won't try and describe them all. I have pm'd Sarah2 as I know she sometimes collects books for a local fete,but there really are a lot,the only catch is you have to pick them up.If anyone is interested send me a private message and I will give you my mobile to arrange collection.
regards Kate.
Monday 13 August 2007 1.21pm
Sorry I was on holiday....but am back now and so will PM with my contact.

There are usually four fetes/bazaars a year run by the Kennington Assn for various local causes. I am happy to collect and store stuff. It appears that the SE1 donations are generally seen as top-quality and very saleable!

Sorry ot hear you are leaving.

Sarah
Tuesday 4 September 2007 4.09pm
I would be interested, I live on Sanctuary Street
Tuesday 4 September 2007 4.28pm
I am interested too! I have box of books that have been languishing in a corner since I moved to SE1 two years ago. I'm on Bermondsey Street.
Wednesday 5 September 2007 2.21pm
We're also moving this weekend (although luckily staying within SE1) and have four boxes of books that we'd be very pleased to give away, if someone was able to come to collect them on Saturday morning before we move to the new flat. If you're interested, please let me know :-) We live on Park Street.
Wednesday 5 September 2007 9.26pm
All of our books have now gone to new homes,thanks to all who responded.
Kate

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: