Pilates in SE1 or SE16

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Thursday 9 August 2007 1.50pm
Does anyone know where I might find good pilates classes - preferably small classes and reasonably priced - in Southwark or Bermondsey? Unfortunately Pilatesworks in Shad Thames has closed down recently, although it may open up in a different location in time.
Friday 10 August 2007 3.47pm
Very nice studio on Bermondsey Street
Friday 10 August 2007 3.53pm
Do you have any more information on the studio in Bermondsey St?
Saturday 11 August 2007 3.45pm
I enquired about this place one or two months ago, looks very nice but if I remember correctly it was about 50 pounds per class ( one to one) and very little choice in terms of timing. I decided to use my gym facilities instead but I would like to find somewhere local and realistically priced.
Monday 13 August 2007 9.00am
There's a pilates studio on Shad Thames too (St Andrews Wharf I think) Think it's about 10 a class - called Pilates Works
Monday 13 August 2007 9.01am
Hello, I go to Studio 74 on Bermondsey Street and pay 38 for an hour and 15 mins private lesson. The teacher is called Gerry. I also go to a small matwork class at St Thomas's hospital at 5.45 on Weds eves, it is run by a physio and most of the class are people who've been treated for injuries but it is open to all. Tel number is 7188 5097. I have Gerry's number but not sure if I should put it on the internet? Think if you google Studio 74 you'll find a general number.
Hope that helps!
Tuesday 14 August 2007 10.55am
There is a small pilates studio at the Jam Factory, contact Steve on 07723 363417 or pilates33@hotmail.com
roo
Tuesday 14 August 2007 5.27pm
There is a new pilates session started up in the Miami Gym on the Old Kent Road on Friday evenings, 7 O'clock I think. No contact number and I haven't been yet so can't comment on whether it's any good or not. Sorry for being so vague (obviously no connection etc...)
Tuesday 28 August 2007 10.51am
Re Pilates Classes
I go to Pilates off the Square which is in the West End behind Selfridges it is 29.00 for a studio class
of a good hour and a half.0207 935 8505.( max five people so nearly one to one) I have been going there for years and it is excellent. I would love to go in the SE1 area but the prices are too high for me. However I know they do mat work classes at The Columbo Leisure on Columbo ST SE1 taht are very cheap. I have not been so can't coment on the quality.
Tuesday 28 August 2007 10.51am
Re Pilates Classes
I go to Pilates off the Square which is in the West End behind Selfridges it is 29.00 for a studio class
of a good hour and a half.( max five people so nearly one to one) I have been going there for years and it is excellent. I would love to go in the SE1 area but the prices are too high for me. However I know they do mat work classes at The Columbo Leisure on Columbo ST SE1 taht are very cheap. I have not been so can't coment on the quality.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network