Looking for web graphics designer

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 20 August 2007 8.38am
Good morning, all.

Not sure if this is the appropriate board for my topic...

I am looking for a web graphics designer for a small job - basically a recommendation for a colour scheme on my web site and a four header graphics around a central theme.

Happy to discuss more by email - please send me any links to work you've done before and the best email address to contact you on...

Thanks!
Chris
Tuesday 21 August 2007 8.41pm
Hi Chris,

You'd be better off posting on the forum at www.boagworld.com

No connection etc
Thursday 13 September 2007 11.06pm
hi chris.....BIG RECOMMENDATION MATE.....THIS GUY IS WICKED AND SO BLOODY HELPFUL ....he designed, made and maintain my site...www.theloungehairsalon.co.uk
im the manager and owner of the salon.....my names Onay....if you click on to my site there is a link to the webdesigners site...by the way his names MARK ANTONY.....if you want his number...give me a call at my salon(phone number on my site)...and i can give you marks number...but i must say he is brill at what he does....
all the best mate....and incidently if you want your haircut give us a ring...
Thursday 13 September 2007 11.47pm
My business partner runs a web design consultancy - his address is www.exsol.net Just say Chris Smith recommended you contact him.
Friday 14 September 2007 6.15am
Hi Yano and Chris -

Many thanks for your suggestions to two designers who have produced some good work for you.

I am sorted for now and very happy with progress to date.

Thanks again!

Chris

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: