Very good hairdresser near Tower Bridge sought

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Tuesday 21 August 2007 11.28pm
Hi,

Looking for a very good hairdresser around Tower Bridge - anyone tried the one on Bermondsey Street?

Shop looks good - but are they as good as they look? Think the name includes Brown and the logo reminds me of Molton Brown.

Needing a haircut badly.
Wednesday 22 August 2007 8.09am
I have written about Kristina from KRISTINA salon in 2A Batty street what is about 10min walk from Tower Bridge. She is very very good and prices are also great. Other details re in the other hairdressing thread. I am a happy customer, no other connections.
Wednesday 22 August 2007 8.14am
Olle,

if you search on this forum, you'll see that there is a whole thread about Andrew Brown.
Otherwise, people on this forum also seem to recommend strongly maliki on Snowsfield (near London Bridge).
Wednesday 22 August 2007 11.15am
is it ladies haircut or gents haircut you are after? there are a couple of barbers locally - personally I find the guys in tower bridge road very good
Wednesday 22 August 2007 11.17am
I meant to say Kardo's
Wednesday 22 August 2007 3.26pm
Kardo's is very good and then Nero in particular. Nero is a great hairdresser and very nice too.
Thursday 23 August 2007 8.50am
Kardos made me look like a mad axe murderer.
Thursday 23 August 2007 9.25am
They must be pretty good for cosmetic stuff then ;0)

...if you press it, they will come.
Thursday 23 August 2007 1.24pm
I was hoping to see The Sarah's children...
Thursday 23 August 2007 2.22pm
Thanks for recommendations.

I have used a varied number of local hair dressers but not been completely satisfied.

I just find it a drag to get into the centre of town (used to use Hebe's on the Strand or the salon at Debenhams) especially now with the congestion charge.

Think I will give them a try - will tell you if I end up looking like the Axe Murderer No. 2.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: