Mini cabs

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Thursday 23 August 2007 9.50am
i'm sure there have been a billion questions on this over the years but can anyone recommend a reliable outfit near shad thames with decent cars i.e. not clapped out old bangers. thanks
PKM
Thursday 23 August 2007 10.24am
I used to use Dockhead Cars - they usually had people carriers.
Thursday 23 August 2007 10.27am
Space, I can recommend you Express National Carriers. They're based in Long Lane, are very reliable (at least the few times I used them), and you always have impeccably clean cars and courteous drivers.
Downside is you have to call them and can sometimes have to wait for some time before they can send you a car. Their number is 020 7403 3333.
Another option is the well-known Addison Lee. They're more expensive than ENC, but have more cars, so if you're in a hurry it's a good choice as well.

No connection apart from being a satisfied customer.
Friday 24 August 2007 3.25pm
Hi at our office in Borough we use/used 2 local firms London Executive in Gt Suffolk Street and Waterloo Cars in Southwark Bridge Road. Both seem ok to me if this is of any use to you :)
Monday 31 December 2007 11.41am
Being a regular for years from elephant cabs I phoned a few weeks back for a cab from bartholomew street to surrey quays. I was horrified to find out the fare had increased to 9.00 i told the driver to phone the office to check as i am sure that was incorrect, the controller told him that was the correct price. The entire journey took 5/6 minutes.
I told the driver that was the last time i would be using the company..phoned another company to get home, loaded with bags...journey cost 6.00!
I am now using express cars and they are brilliant , nice new cars and far cheaper!
Monday 31 December 2007 7.34pm
PKM wrote:
I used to use Dockhead Cars - they usually had people carriers.

I can second that. Dockhead got me out of a bind a few times, especially last Christmas when I needed to transport a tree. All the other places I rang were quoting me 3 - 4 times more!
Wednesday 2 January 2008 1.52pm
I'll third Dockhead cars, reasonable prices, nice clean cars and reliable
jh
Wednesday 2 January 2008 2.05pm
addison lee man myself...txt you to give you the car details and when the driver has arrived...always clean and on time...as cheap as a black cab with the conveneince of it waiting for you outside your home.
Wednesday 2 January 2008 2.30pm
Addison Lee to would be my recommendation.
Wednesday 2 January 2008 3.00pm
I would certainly also give my backing to Addison Lee, having always found them to be an exceptionally professional operation on the numerous occasions that we have used them.

The Boss,
SE1 Relocation Ltd
E: oliver@se1relocation.com
W: http://www.se1relocation.com
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: