Rabbit Sitter Needed

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Thursday 30 August 2007 9.09am
Hi

I'm a student in London (Waterloo) and travel home over the holiday periods for 3 weeks at Christmas, 4 weeks at Easter and 4 weeks during the summer.

I have recently bought a french lop rabbit, who is fully litter trained and is free to run around my flat (just like a cat or dog).

I need someone to look after him while I am away. I've looked online for rabbit sitters or catteries and there don't appear to be many in London. Also, as I will be away for up to 4 weeks, I can't afford the prices. However, I will pay up to 100GBP (approx 3.50GBP per day) and provide all the necessary food.

If you could help, please reply.

Thanks!

Tara
Thursday 30 August 2007 9.23am
Tara, why dont you ask your vets? or place a card in a local one...
Thursday 30 August 2007 9.27am
I don't have a vets as of yet, but I will try that when I do. Thanks!
Thursday 30 August 2007 9.36am
Poor rabbit. They're not just for term time, you know.

...if you press it, they will come.
Thursday 30 August 2007 10.09am
Yep, I know. I live in Dubai where we have 5 dogs, 4 cats and 2 rabbits. I've been in London for 3 years now and the thing I've missed most is having animals around. If I can find someone to look after him, he'll be ok.

Tara
Thursday 30 August 2007 10.30am
How much looking after does he need? I ask because I might well be interested, but not if he needs a lot of TLC!
Thursday 30 August 2007 11.03am
I might be up for it. Do you want someone to come over and hang out with him, or could he move to the sitter's house for the holidays?
Zoe
Thursday 30 August 2007 11.11am
Try the vet in Grange Road, they are very good. I know they have a cattery, not sure if they would consider a rabbit.

You can catch the number 1 there.

I don't think the petpassport covers Dubai, or you would have been able to take him with you when you went home.
Thursday 30 August 2007 12.02pm
Anyone know roughly how much the cattery at Grange Road costs, I can't find any info on their website.
Thursday 30 August 2007 1.28pm
Have a look at this thread for a recommendation for pet sitters: http://www.london-se1.co.uk/forum/read/1/74033
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: