Whats your Fav Romantic place to eat or drink?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Thursday 30 August 2007 3.43pm
Does anyone have a fav place to eat or drink as im new to the area and want to take my finacee out for a nice night out.
PKM
Thursday 30 August 2007 4.07pm
Mine is currently Magdalen on Tooley St or Wright Brothers Oyster Bar nr Borough Market.
Thursday 30 August 2007 4.39pm
Village East, maybe? Or Baltic. Not overwhelmingly romantic, but there aren't many places in London that really get my vote on that front - or not places I've been, anyway. Maybe I'm just a curmudgeon.
Thursday 30 August 2007 4.44pm
Tentazioni in Shad Thames (Mill Street) is very romantic imo - excellent high-end Italian food and great service...

Chris
Thursday 30 August 2007 5.14pm
Champor-Champor

It's where my fiance took me for our first date. We go back for special occasions and it's always great - and unusual!
Thursday 30 August 2007 8.42pm
Tentazioni is good. I didn't realise it was still open, though - must be out of touch.
Thursday 30 August 2007 9.36pm
i think anchor and hope can be quite romantic, in a sultry sort of way... though you might have to share your table i suppose...
Friday 31 August 2007 8.43am
Champor champor - particularly if you can get the 'private' table on the balcony that overlooks the restaurant.
Friday 31 August 2007 8.54am
Who'd have believed it! Mapmaker is romantic. (Champor-Champor gets my vote as well. Also Blueprint Cafe, as the views get me every time)

...if you press it, they will come.
Monday 3 September 2007 12.23pm
I took my partner to Skylon for his birthday back in July - that was quite romantic when the sun went down and the view over the Thames etc
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: