James - can we have a classified section please !

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 9 September 2003 11.57pm
I have an old printer/copyer/fax/scanner that's looking for a new home. It's a HP officejet 635, and in perfect working condition... it even looks quite good, but am doing away with it, as it's not as quick as I would like...

I don't want any money for the item, just a nice warm smile.

Wednesday 10 September 2003 8.01am
Jai I know someone who is in desperate need of something like that. they may even sort out a few beers for you on the social evening!

will get them to email you

Wednesday 10 September 2003 8.41am
Hey I would love it for my community group, Friends of Archbishops Park. I am the only committee member with a home computer but have no printer nor fax. It is a real pest when trying to do things like funding applications etc. Somehow everyone expects you to have access to the full office kit.

We are promised there is going to be some form of community support/training office in Lambeth Walk which means we will be able to troll down there and do our IT stuff, but I think it some months off.

Cheers - and hope I have seen off Biscuit Boy's bid!

Wednesday 10 September 2003 1.01pm
Sold to the tree hugger at the back.

Sarah I think your more worthy of it than my friend
Wednesday 10 September 2003 4.23pm
then it is your Sarah. Glad I didn't have to make that decision...

please send me a mail, to arrange collection.

Thursday 11 September 2003 5.11am
Not too keen on trees. More sand pits and paddling pools, and perhaps a good cafe. Perhaps good news on the latter where a local hero is trying to pull together the idea of a supported employment cafe (where you train people who have real problems getting jobs) and who has apparantly started a constructive dialogue with the right people in Lambeth....

But thanks Biscuit Boy. Three years of serious lobbying for big things like a lease on ten acres of land, means that I know how to (over) state my case on simple things like a printer. And thanks also Jai, will be in touch. It is very exciting!
Thursday 11 September 2003 9.58am
do you want a PC that works but needs software loaded onto it - with monitor?
Thursday 11 September 2003 10.57am
I might be able to help with software... can the pc handle XP ?

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: