37 degrees - membership fees

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
PKM
Monday 10 September 2007 3.22pm
I'm in a rage because the gym has deducted my membership fee plus extra, two months on the trot despite my alerting them to this fact after the first incident!

First time round they told me it was a mistake with the company that collects the money and that the extra withdrawl would be reimbursed to me. It sounded like a strange error but I accepted it.

BUT they have done it again! I asked to speak to the manager who didn't have an explanation for why this is happening - no mention of problem with contractor...

I'm so annoyed - so wanted to ask if its happened to anyone else?
Tuesday 11 September 2007 10.34am
I not in a rage over membership fees, but am in a rage with 37 degrees about their new class timetable which seems to have been arranged around what is convenient to them, they have slashed so many classes there is virtually nothing decent left to go to
Tuesday 18 September 2007 12.33pm
I'm annoyed that they've put up the membership prices even though I was sure that their early promotional material & discussions with the sales exec at the time said that fees would not increase for the life of the contract for people who registered before the club opened ie 'founder members'. I took this to mean until I cancelled the membership, but it turns out that their definition for 'life of the contract' is for the first 12 months of membership - not really much of an incentive in that case! Time to check out the other clubs in the area I think.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: