Anyone know a good secondhand furniture shop?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Wednesday 12 September 2007 4.58pm
I am after a floor lamp and shade with tassles on and one of those convex mirrors with a gold leaf frame with spheres on, if anyone knows where I can find these it would be much appreciated. Thanks
Wednesday 12 September 2007 6.09pm
Why don't you try ebay? I think that ebay is really the place where you can find the things you can't easily find when shop around.
Thursday 13 September 2007 7.33am
Hadn't thought of that. Thanks
Thursday 13 September 2007 8.45am
The British Heart Foundation on Old Kent Rd sometimes has stuff like that although the quality of its stuff seems to be less good than it used to be..ie less funky retro stuff and more battered MFI. But if you are passing...
Thursday 13 September 2007 9.23am
Great, I have to go that way on Saturday, so I'll check it out. Thanks
Thursday 13 September 2007 9.27am
Or the 'shop' at 205 Grange Road (north side, up near Tower Bridge Road).
Thursday 13 September 2007 9.42am
Saturday 15 September 2007 10.50am
There's a second hand furniture shop on Hatfields, just off the Cut, and another one on Kennington Lane, near where it joins Newington Butts. Good luck!
Sunday 19 June 2011 11.22am
I need to buy, hire, or borrow some 1950s/1960s retro kitchen furniture, for a one-off event as part of the Vintage and Southbank festival at the end of July.

I am starting local -- anyone know of a local dealer or even private individual who might have such things? I am hoping they might lend them to me in exchange for a prominent advert and/or small fee.
Sunday 19 June 2011 12.01pm
is the secondhand shop , well not a shop more like a space that has been there years, opposite surrey docks tube station still there..or british heart foundation, when driving to lewisham there are quite a few s/hand shops there, lewisham vale? just thunking aloud Andrew..i thunk therefore i think! lol
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network