Prostitutes in the Oxo!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 16 September 2007 7.42pm
I've heard that there is a problem with prostitutes operating from the public toilets in the early hours of the morning at the Oxo building and that the police are not interested. Anybody else heard this or was I the last to know as usual?
Monday 17 September 2007 8.16am
westofbank wrote:
I've heard that there is a problem with prostitutes operating from the public toilets in the early hours of the morning at the Oxo building and that the police are not interested.

perhaps they prefer the ones in other locations.....
Monday 17 September 2007 8.43am
i would be surprised if the police were not interested, as prostitution and drugs are the main areas of concentration for the fuzz... must be a southwark thing
Monday 17 September 2007 11.00am
The police probably get their prostitues on the internet nowadays
Monday 17 September 2007 11.26am
or the gravy train...
Monday 17 September 2007 12.37pm
Aren't the Oxo toilets locked relatively early in the evening?
Monday 17 September 2007 2.50pm
No. It just seems that way. They're "occupied"

[TFNIPIOTT]

...if you press it, they will come.
Monday 17 September 2007 8.37pm
From ViewLondon

'The service could have been quicker, & the tables were very close together, the menu wasn't varied enough, as I don't eat seafood...'

'I went to the Oxo Tower with my wife and were very pleased with the level of service on offer - the day we went they had lost their gas supply so had to change the menu to suit - and suit it did! The Oxo Tower is definitely worth heading to.'
Tuesday 18 September 2007 9.01am
we also went when the gas was cut off a couple of years back, was great as they didn't rush us and sat there for over an hour and drank a lovely bottle of somthing bubbly! great night

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: