Temp work wanted in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 18 September 2007 2.45pm
Do you need an exceptional temp? I am currently looking for temp work as an office manager/pa/assistant. I am incredibly hard working, reliable, efficient and motivated with exceptional organisational skils. I am between jobs and I am looking for something to tie me over while I undertake a serious job search! I have 4 years experience as an Operations and Office Manager and have an Arts and Business background (MA from the Courtauld and BAhons from Durham in Business).

Please do get in touch if you would like me to send you my CV. I live in SE1 and would like to work locally.
Thank you,
Lucie
Tuesday 18 September 2007 2.52pm
I would imagine you'd get the best response by going through agencies.

There are several in the Borough High Street area...
Tuesday 18 September 2007 3.17pm
Thanks Ruth, I wanted to try this website before agencies as I like the local feel but I will be signing up to them too! Thanks for your help :)
Monday 24 September 2007 9.33am
DeaR lUCIE
I know a company called Steps who were looking for an Office Manager (They are a corporate training compnany using Actors in Business) There address is 4.1.1 The Leather Market, Weston St SE1. Address it to Robbie Swales.The post may be taken but worth a try. I think it is a permanant job, but know they have had temps in past.
Saturday 29 September 2007 11.08am
Hello All,
Does any one know of any temp work local or nearby SE1.(reasnoable travel) Anything flexiable considered as long as it is Schedule D. Experience ranges from Office Admin, Reception, telephone work, catering, corporate training etc. Evennings weekends not a problem.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: