Christamas come early..

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Monday 24 September 2007 1.33pm
Has anybody been into Sainsbury's on Borough High St and seen the christmas stock?? As my local supermarket, i would rather the shelf space used for useful things i could use for dinner!! It's a small enough shop as it is, at least they could use the space usefully. I'm disgusted with Sainsbury's, i may air my views to them tomorrow lunch time. Am i just being a scrooge? It's Sept for crying out loud.
Monday 24 September 2007 1.46pm
Aything before December is too early.

I'd be happy to see it cancelled altogther though so am probably not best placed to comment.
Monday 24 September 2007 1.52pm
I agree, its a small shop and to put christmas items on the shevles at this time of year is a joke! What kind of brain dead morons do sainsburys employ.
Monday 24 September 2007 4.36pm
I'm not one of these people, but if anyone believes it's never too early for Xmas, the Selfirdge's Xmas shop has opened, and by my reckoning it's the size of Borough High St Sainsbury's !!!
Monday 24 September 2007 4.53pm
Horrid's Christmas Department was open on August 4th when I went. It made me feel sick.
Don't forget The Christmas Shop on Tooley Street is open all year.
Monday 24 September 2007 9.09pm
Don't forget that many low income families welcome the opportunity to buy early and store items that have a long-range sell-by date, reducing the outlay in December when prices rise.
Monday 24 September 2007 10.35pm
Just who Harrods are catering for, I'm sure.
Monday 24 September 2007 10.41pm
Birdie wrote:
Just who Harrods are catering for, I'm sure.
Sorry, bit cryptic for me, is this about Harrods or early Christmas?
Monday 24 September 2007 10.52pm
Both (reference to JayBee's post)
Tuesday 25 September 2007 12.15am
It is amazing that valuable end-of-aisle retail space is being given to Christmas products.

But then again - this is from a shop that stocks 5 types of cat milk !

(at the back of the shop, facing the back wall)

Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: